Skip to main content

foundart series - a re-awakening (from 2007 to 2027)


Welcome, art finders and friends!

My creative journey began over at Gina's Eye, you might remember that this is where the very first seeds of the FOUNDart series were planted. As the project grew and more of you began finding the artwork, I realized this series truly deserved a dedicated space of its own—a place where finders can easily connect, share, and comment.
I am about to pack my bags and head off on an exciting new adventure to Spain soon! To mark this fresh chapter, I am officially refreshing this blog (foundart series) as the main hub for all things FOUNDart.
Thank you so much for following along, hunting for art, and being part of this journey. Stay tuned—Spain is calling, and new art will be waiting to be found very soon!
Before the new Spanish pieces start rolling in, you can take a look back at where it all began. See the wonderful comments that came in from people who found art from the foundart series in Switzerland, Junction Festival Launceston and other.
I’ve left the original archives intact, so feel free to browse the early days of the project right here:
see each year (label search in foundart series blog) - 
2007 (Italy and Switzerland).            
2009 - (Bali prep) .................................
2010 - (Junction Festival Launceston) ....2010 - (foundart series working notes).
2014 - (Tokyo) .....................................2015 - (Sydney)

and here ... WHAT AI SAID when asked if my foundart series was the very first created in the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2016 Sydney foundart series wrap up

A lovely trip to catch up with family. Left Tasmania on Christmas Day and spent 14 days with much loved ones at Balmoral Beach.   A wonderful time.   Foundart series was conducted - The plan was to lose 2 a day so 28 pieces were created.  see post here and here is #1 that was lost on Christmas Day.  It was fitting that a small section of a painting by Nolan? was part of the first one that was to be the Sydney series. There were a few emails that 'found' me after individuals had found a piece and took the time to let me know - thank you !  29 May 2016 - email and comment on the site Bought A Mountain has left a new comment on your post "foundart series Sydney 2015 #18": I found this work. I'm a curator and now it is amongst my own little collection of artworks at home. My friends thought it was quite funny; I am now looking for interesting works so much that I come across them on city strolls and upon the ground. I thought this was a great pro...

foundart series Sydney 2015 #4

I think it was this one I dropped at breakfast in the Boathouse, Balmoral Beach the day I Saw Richard Wilkins having breakfast.

foundart series Sydney 2015 #7

Dropped at Movie Complex car park - we went to see Star Wars.